Monday, February 9, 2009

I'M OLD GREG!

Alright so Raven left and I'm a hot mess. Its a disaster.
I really dont know what to do. I don't know where to put my toothbrushes, I don't have anyone to run to, yelling about my visions, or a room to burst into and go "IM SO HAPPY CUZ IM A GUMMY BEAR, GUMMY BEAR!!!". im reckless!
And sad.
So hopefully she'll come home soon.

Anyhow.
Today was a great day. I woke up and felt fantastic, [then was momentarily shocked as I remembered some events from last night (oops!)] then my friend Slappy came and picked me up and we went to taco bell and drove on old roads in his big green old man detective car and we looked at psych wards. After I got back on campus I did grocery shopping at the cafe here and got some drinks, then went to class. Class was pretty good for the most part. New class, new chef, made corn muffins. AWESOME. I don't have class until 3:30 every day, and that's exciting to me. So it was a good day and I'm feelin happy.
Thats about it.

End.


1 comment:

Raven Feathers said...

i have a place for your toothbrush on my blog!!!