Sunday, February 22, 2009

Soup&Pants&FriedRice&Cake&Icecream&Bubbles&CDs&Strippers

I must say that I thoroughly enjoy soup and pants day.
Sometimes during the week, my buddy Vlad and I will sit around and watch movies and just have a great time. Yesterday we just sat in my room and blew bubbles and listened to music and ate cereal. it was really an awesome time. We wrote a wall of funny things that have happened and that we have said. Then we took a whole bunch of pictures. Today he gave me a sheet of paper with all of them printed on it. It was really great.
Girls night was on Friday. That was really fun. My roommates and I just watched Knocked Up and sat around and ate icecream and talked and had a great time. Some kid gave me shrimp fried rice and it was fantastic.
And then, last night, I went to Zac's birthday party. It was pretty awesome. I got in a borderline fist-fight with Zac and am covered in bruises and rug burn, Van some how ended up naked in the kitchen as my friend/brother walked in, Chux's mom tried to get with me, I ended up covered in green icing, and I have a new-found love for baked ziti. It was a really great time. I made a mix CD for Zac and it is freaking awesome. it goes something like this:
  1. Vampire Breath - Dr. Acula
  2. Safety Song -Tsunami Bomb
  3. Open Book - The Rakes
  4. Time Bomb - Rancid
  5. Love Demon - Los Gatos Locos
  6. Brown Eyed Girl -Reel Big Fish
  7. Julia - The Horrorpops
  8. Gentlemen - mewithoutYou
  9. Pretty Rave Girl - I Am X-Ray
  10. The Beer - Kimya Dawson
  11. Lean on Sheena - Bouncing Souls
  12. I Can Walk On Water, I Can Fly - Basshunter
  13. Hypnotized - Notorious B.I.G
  14. Your Retro Career Melted - The Faint
  15. Bruises - Chairlift
  16. Darkwave Surfer -Aural Vampire
  17. Days Go By - Dirty Vegas
  18. Gunpowder: A Ballet -Dr. Manhattan
  19. (this one was a secret song, I didn't write what it was on the list. its Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley)

Each song gets longer and longer as the CD goes on. its pretty awesome.

Then, this morning, I left from the party with Van and we went out to get breakfast. As I ate my sandwich, this old lady kept staring at me and wouldn't leave me alone. It was so incredibly frustrating and awkward. She kept looking at me as if I were the Antichrist or something similar. I nearly got up and started strip-dancing on her table, just to be obnoxious, but I didn't. Someday I will do something like that. but until then I shall sleep and it will be wonderful. Goodnight, blog.

OH! Today was Soup and Pants day, too and Vlad and I watched Stranger Than Fiction. Gotta love Maggie Gyllenhaal. She is delicious. A delicious ginger baker with tattoos. That will be me someday!

1 comment:

Raven Feathers said...

kelly your amazing but Rick Rolling my boyfriend.... I TOYALLY APPROVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!