Monday, February 16, 2009

What's In Your Head, Zombie?

Van came over to visit today and we got onto the topic of zombie holocausts. (Does this seem to be a reoccurring theme here?) We were talking about what to do if zombies came and attacked everyone and I said that if I got bit by a zombie I would want to be killed because I wouldn't want to hurt anyone. He said I would be shot because I would be a really crappy zombie. But then we decided that if there was a zombie holocaust, there would have to be a zombie safe-word, so we would know if they were a zombie or not. You know, they would have to say it so you wouldn't blow their head off. We didn't pick one, but we did decide that the worst words would be "uuugh" or "brains". So, if there is a zombie holocaust and you need a zombie safe-word. Don't pick those words.




P.S. My guitar string broke and I don't know what to do! So sad.

No comments: